Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Skyvoice international calling from Skycable Philippines

The Philippines premier cable tv provider SkyCable, together with SkyBroadband, recently launched SkyVoice. With SkyVoice, you can call your family and relatives abroad for only Php0.44 to Php0.80.You can call your friends and family anytime in 21 countries such as United Kingdom, United States (except Alaska), Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, France, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Denmark, Mexico (Mexico City only), Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Australia, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg only), Italy, Singapore, Spain and Taiwan. 

How does it work?
You have to be a SkyBroadband subscriber with a minimum of 1 mbps package to avail of this service. SkyVoice uses the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) network that lets you make international phone calls via your SkyBroadband connection. VoIP calls are lower-priced compared to traditional phone service, because the VoIP network’s equipment and maintenance costs much lower.

When you subscribe, SkyVoice service gives you an Analog Terminal Adaptor (ATA), a device that enables your SkyVoice calls to be routed via VoIP. The ATA is attached to your SkyBroadband connection and to your phone set.
-

SkyVoice subscription plans are available to suit your needs. For more details, visit the SkyVoice website. SkyCable pares down prices of VoIP package http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/infotech/view/20080730-151547/SkyCable-pares-down-prices-of-VoIP-package
=

Also note my skyinternet blog here http://skycableph.blogspot.com/ for contact information

SKY launches broadband internet service in Cebu
http://philippinestuff.wordpress.com/2009/10/05/sky-launches-broadband-internet-service-in-cebu/

1 comment:

  1. To whom it may concern,

    This is a formal complaint versus Sky Cable Philippines. I have been trying to avail of Sky Cable since 2008. The first time I subscribed to Sky Cable, the company committed an appointment it did not follow. I was waiting the whole day in my home. And the Sky people did not arrive. They wasted my time. Because of this, I never availed of any Sky Cable service since then. This 2009 I decided to give Sky Cable another chance since they have a promotion. Again, they failed my expectations. My household help was even the one following up the subscription to your company. It has been 2 weeks already and still no cable in my house. I am very dissapointed with your services. I work for a multinational and this kind of service is a passport to failure and company closures. I PERSONALLY DO NOT RECOMMEND SKY CABLE to subscriber. THEY DESERVE BETTER. I know you are the market leader but BEING THE LARGEST DOES NOT EQUATE TO BEING THE BEST IN SERVICE. I hope this reaches other people and upper management of Sky as well.

    ReplyDelete